Starting with 2013, the Fairbanks Suzuki Institute will follow the national trend and go paperless. We have printed a postcard to distribute to teachers, students and parents that gives basic information about FSI and then refers you to this website.
The 2013 Suzuki Institute brochure, scholarship information, and student scholarship application is now available online only.
Also new this year is online registration. This is preferred to facilitate the registration process.
Come help us celebrate 32 years of Suzuki Method education in Alaska, with master teachers from every part of the country and exciting enrichment courses to round out your experience. We hope to meet you there for our 2013 Fairbanks Suzuki Institute!
Please notice there are a few changes to "Mark Your Calendars" dates located in the newsletter.
The Group Lesson Dates are as follows:
- Jan. 17 - Last class of the 1st. semester
- Jan. 24 - First class of the 2nd. Semester
- Jan. 31 - HOLIDAY PROGRAM
- Jan. 26 and 27 - Concerto Competition in Davis Concert Hall
- Feb. 14 - Parent Idea Exchange
- Feb. 28 - Twinkle Celebration
- Feb. 28 - Institute t-shirt night
- March 14 - Spring Break
- March 15 - Institute registration forms are due
- March 28 - Parent Idea Exchange
- April 25 - Last group class
- May 2 - Final Concert
- May-28-June 2 - Suzuki Institute at Catholic Schools of Fairbanks
The Alaska Chamber Players and Alaska Trio are giving a recital on January 20th at 4:00pm in the Davis Concert Hall.
Download the January 2013 newsletter.
Group Class Registration Forms for the spring semester of 2013 are now available at this link:
The due date is January 17th.
The Spring Newsletter will be out the first week or two of January.
This year the Fairbanks Suzuki Institute is scheduled for the week of May 28-June 2, 2013. The brochures for the Institute will be available in late January. You will be able to find those here or from your local teacher.